Well I joined Wesley after I said I definitely would not this football season. Instead of standing by my word I ended up accompanying him along the hop, skip, and a jump to Starkville.

The truth is that it is literally only a 1 hour and 30 minutes drive from our house to Starkville, I wanted to see Ginger since it's sadly not often {and of course she wanted to see me bad too! Right??}, and what sealed the deal is that I've been on a Tuesday Morning scavenger recently and they have one there in Starkville. Oh, and I can't forget the cheese sticks at the Grill. The thought of them lured me in as well.


I can't say that I'll be going back, this year at least. But I did have a successful trip to Tuesday Morning by buying up their very discounted Vietri. And I was able to chat with not one but two Gingers {Wilder and Simpson, and I wished so badly our seats were together for the game!}. The game is where I get totally uninterested. Even when they win. {Probably because that makes for more cowbell ringing and much more ear plugging on my part.} Though it ultimately makes for a happy sidekick and so I guess I'm happy for him that his team triumphed over Georgia!
No comments:
Post a Comment