Sunday, January 23, 2011

addicted to shearling

If you've ever slipped on a pair of Uggs or any shoe lined in shearling, you understand my obsession completely. I have a really hard time not wearing my Uggs to work. If I'm not at work I probably look about like Blake Lively during these cold temps.It hasn't been considered the most stylish look, which is why I went so long without them, but the new look for Uggs is to turn them down and let the shearling show, which I'm loving.

Another real joy in the shearling department has been my Minnetonka moccasin slippers that are so very comfortable. Yes, my feet are definitely addicted!

1 comment:

  1. I don't own any shoes that are shearling lined, not even a pair of uggs. I'm kinda of determined not too, because I know I'll get totally addicted to them and probably never put on a dressy pair of heeled boots again. :) they're quite tempting though!

    ReplyDelete