Monday, September 6, 2010

you are the best thing

I'm so glad more friends were married in Nashville this past weekend. We had another reason to head back there and I loved every minute of it.My only picture from Friday night seen below is from dinner at Whiskey Kitchen. The lack of pictures was definitely made up for Saturday night...here we go...
The wedding and reception were both beautiful. Their band was amazing. The big time bands count on the bride for their bookings, so she was able to snag the best for the night!
Their first dance was to Ray Lamontagne's "you are the best thing", which if you will, is mine and Wesley's song. Two weeks before our wedding day I had actually talked to our band about playing it for our first dance but all I got was, "Mam, there's no way we can learn that song in two weeks". It was a major bummer and I probably told that story too many times wishing it could've been for us!
The M.J. gloves were passed out to all the guests. The night couldn't have been more fun. Congratulations to Liza and Evan. We had an absolute blast celebrating your marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment