Saturday, October 16, 2010

job well done

Last weekend Wesley and I went over to my parent's house to rake up some pine straw from their yard and their neighbor's yard {they have an over abundance}. I helped for a little while but Wesley finished it up and had 25 bags of pine straw to bring over to our house. I think I left around bag #10. I made up for leaving him hanging and helped with putting out the pine straw at our house this morning. We are both really pumped about getting done what we have wanted to be done for a year now. Here's the results:

And we were finished with the whole house by 11 AMJob well done also, to the people who sold the mums we have for knowing that the maroon buds would bloom orange. I really trusted in this because I can assure you maroon blooms on my porch would not have been my first choice! So I'm excited that they are looking healthy and orange!

No comments:

Post a Comment