Sunday, December 12, 2010

day-o-fabric

Saturday, my new iPhone 4 followed me around and it was a day all about fabric. I have been inspired by Wendy, who is on a roll with her home design projects. Last Sunday, I was out and about snapping pictures of rugs, lamps and side tables and sending them to her for feedback. And by the end of day, I was able to transform our den with just a few small tweaks. I am so pleased with the results! So, this weekend it was all about fabric because I have now moved onto the dining area and was looking to cover our dining room chairs and for 10" curtain panels.This time I had Wendy to accompany me and she was persistent on this fabric below.
See what I mean:
I left with 2 yards of the blue zig zag.
Fabric hunting can make you very hungry. So, I met my brother for some lunch.
And then had to go into Lounge. This mirror had me sidetracked from fabric for a moment. And that ottoman reflecting in the mirror. Don't you love it!
And my last stop for the day was to Persnickety to see if they still had this certain tree decor that I fell in love with. And they did!
And so I certainly left with all they had left to run home and finally finish decorating our tree!

2 comments:

  1. pretty tree! I love the blue bird with the brown fabric. Where can i find it? Also, you in for the class in jan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. go to fabric.com for a huge discount right now. Locally, premiere fabric has it though!

    ReplyDelete