With two weeks left, it's about time I got my wish list together! Well...most of these I've wanted for a while now, it's just taken me a little longer to get the list up. It's the happiest time of the year and also the busiest. Most of the time it's the good kind of busy - like this past weekend I finally finished decorating and this past week I finished up all my gift getting. I just wish I had wish lists to go by, that would've made things easier!
So, here are the details... I love a monogrammed bag and the shape and colors of #1. #2 looks more like Fryes than Uggs, but that's the best part - the Frye look with the sheepskin comfort. Sheepskin is my favorite winter accessory, and to wear it with the color and look of that leather on the outside makes the perfect boot - the Channing boot. I am finally ready to try #3 as my every day. For probably about a year, I have walked by the counter to get a little spritz. I don't wear earrings much except for the occasional stud, but I think #4 will change that. I need #5 in my den immediately! I have a funny story about #6. I was telling Wesley's grandmother Pat about how a chunky Michael Kors watch was at the top of my Christmas list and since she works at Dillard's she let me in on a little secret that Fossil makes Michael Kors watches and the only difference is an extra $100 is tacked on to the price just for the MK name. The name doesn't bother me, I'm interested in the look and Fossil's got just what I'm looking for. And #7, sorry but I'm addicted remember.

No comments:
Post a Comment