I saw these gold Sam Edelman sandals on The Life Styled blog. I wasn't sure if it was just me wanting to jump into the picture and be Catherine Sheppard or if I was just lusting over her sandals.
They seemed so dressy, yet casual at the same time, and even though I had seen them before, they had never caught my attention like they did in her pictures, so I searched and found them, and purchased them for myself. I have to say, they are even prettier in person.
While I was getting them, I saw these other colorful ones on clearance for basically nothing. So, I added them to my basket.
I was worried they were too "out there" to go with anything, but for the price, I risked it. Turns out they seem to go just fine with just about anything...neutrals, a solid colored summer dress, and even a little pattern mixing would be fun to try too.

No comments:
Post a Comment