Wesley and I traveled to Nashville to see the Rebs play this past weekend. Finally I got to see my team play! We were lucky to also be able to spend lots of time with some of our best friends that we don't get to see too often and it was a blast! We stayed with Ginger and Baxter in their new home with 4 other couples. It was such a fun weekend...Nashville, friends and football!
We all cooked out Friday night and then went over to our other friends' house, Lynley, Jane and Ginger Simpson, and from there went to the Ole Miss alumni party at BB Kings. It was so good to hang out with so many friends from college!
On Saturday we all met up at Wells Adam's house, who went to Ole Miss and lives near the stadium, to tailgate before the game.
After the game everyone went to Hollywood Disco where I got to dance and hang out with my favorite people: Wesley, Thomas and my closest friends. I discovered that Jason Derulo, "Whatcha Say" makes me dance like crazy!
All of our friends stayed for Sunday brunch at Brick Tops, which is amazing and I highly recommend it! A friend that lives Nashville said this is the place where she met and took a picture with Jessica Simpson. It was very crowded and the food is absolutely amazing - for brunch I recommend the Bell Air which is eggs benedict with avocado. I also hear that the cheeseburger is pretty incredible. Wesley and I headed back to Corinth Sunday afternoon and cooked out with his parents that night. We were both so glad we didn't have to head all the way back to Jackson.
No comments:
Post a Comment