I kept thinking that the teams were going to get into a full on fight. Apparently the State guys were so pumped up that they started approaching Florida and the two teams met in the middle and had to be seperated by the coaches and refs. Interesting game!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Tebow's "Worst Game Ever"
Wesley and I went to the Tebow vs. Mississippi State game this past weekend. It was a beautiful day in Starkville and it was a very entertaining game. It was fun to attend a night game covered by ESPN. I became a bit of a stalker with our camera trying to seek out Tebow and unfortunately I realized we need a new camera because I couldn't zoom in very close and never got a good picture! I also kept spotting Erin Andrews, and of course someone was holding an "Erin Andrews, Will You Marry Me?" sign in the crowd. I have to say she is always looking really cute. You couldn't miss her with her entourage (camera crew, bodyguard AND a cop) heading back and forth from the MS State sideline to the Florida sideline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment