Sunday, February 14, 2010

happy valentine's day {from fashion week}

No, I'm not at fashion week in NYC like I sure wish I was. But, I kinda feel like it.

I don't like to throw out any fashion magazines if I don't have to. It's true- what was once in style will one day be in style again. But, it is getting a little ridiculous as I transport more and more magazines from my parents house over to ours. Just when I think I have already brought over all the ones I wanted to keep, my mom finds another box full and I just can't give in to tossing them. Well, I've come up with some what of a solution. Since it is rare that one entire magazine holds inspiration on every page, I've decided to go through every one I have and clip out the pages that I believe has lasting inspiration or is just simply a "keeper" and collect the pages in a large self-adhesive photo album.And it just so happens, and not intentional at all, I had in my hands today the February 2009 issue of Harper's Bazaar.

Now, if only I had the coveted pink Valentine's coat ...and I was on my way to Bryant Park!

No comments:

Post a Comment