Thursday, July 16, 2015

Christmastime in New Orleans


We sat back and watched 3 proposals happen in the lobby of The Roosevelt after arriving and promptly ordering a fancy drink at The Sazerac. This lobby is a pretty magical place in December.


I have gotten in a bad happen of ordering room service coffee. I am pretty dang lazy but also must. have. coffee. asap.


One of our newly favorites on Magazine is La Petite Grocery. They have a great brunch.

Another one of our favorites is antique gazing on Magazine.






And always a macaron snack. 






Even though our loyalty is with The Roosevelt, we spent a lot of time in the courtyard at The Ritz Carlton. It was also pretty magical during the holiday season.



There was something about sitting in this courtyard with Christmas music piping through and Peter Pan Live playing in the room behind me.


Our favorite bar goes to The Sazerac. They have the best drinks hands down! 
On our way out of town the next morning, while waiting on our car to come around, Wesley noticed Drew Bree's wife, the three boys and little girl getting out of an SUV right in front of us. That is proof right there I would never notice a celebrity if they were right in front of me. But where was Drew?? Maybe there's a chance I would've notice him had he been there too!

Dec 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment