I sort of decided to continue to wear boots and other close-toed shoes until it's officially spring and warm outside for good. Daylight savings time begins tomorrow morning and spring break is here, which is usually the go-ahead for your spring wardrobe, but spring is actually official on the 21st and I'm using that as an excuse. So until then, I'll still be sporting looks like Lauren Conrad and Jessica Alba. {The second photo is one of my most favorite and fashionable friends, Em!}

And a tribute to other favorite looks on celebs these past winter months...





I may be having culture fashion-shock when in Las Vegas.While packing, it will be at this point that I will have to completely let go of winter and fill the suitcase with all the dresses and open-toed shoes in my closet!
source 

And a tribute to other favorite looks on celebs these past winter months...



I may be having
No comments:
Post a Comment