Monday, January 3, 2011

a new year so soon

Now, I'm sitting here wondering if this year will go by as fast as 2010 did, because there is no question...it flew by as fast as it could! No matter how fast, taking time to stop everything and take it all in every now and then helps me to remember how great He is through it all!

































{Snow day}

























{Roadtrip to North Carolina}


{Las Vegas}


{Many fun trips to Nashville}

I have some prayer requests that are very much needed. First of all, my dear friend Wendy suffered the tragic loss of her husband not even a week ago. Wendy, I think about you and little Bailey all day everyday and I love you both so much!

Also, my Dad is having another sinus surgery next week. This time around it will be more invasive and he has been told will be a much longer recovery process. It will be a different surgeon operating this time too. Please, if you get a minute I would be so grateful for the prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment