Monday, March 21, 2011

which is better?

Skinny ...

or flare ...


Such a toughie for me right now. Not that I get to wear jeans everyday, but just in general I've been thinking flare jeans are a really good look and a refreshing change from the long lasting skinny jean style. And I absolutely love the flare look extra long in length with heels. Now I'm not ready to side just yet, the skinny jeans still look the best with ballet flats and flip flops and that's mostly what you will see on my feet!

2 comments:

  1. I say go with flare! I've been reading that all the skinnies are going out and the flares are coming in...hence the reason you may see the skinnies on the sale rack :) I'm thinking I may have to do the same thing...the only thing in my wardrobe these days are skinny pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes sense why I saw them on a rack priced as low as $7.99 at Banana Republic!

    ReplyDelete