God redeems all he allows. If you're waiting on Him this morning, there's a reason. He wants to use this delay to draw you closer to him, or prepare you for what comes next, or help you trust Him in hard times.
Remember that your Father never makes a mistake. His will is "good, pleasing and perfect" Romans 12:2. His timing is always right.
Dr. James C. Denison
President, Center for Informed Faith
www.godissues.org
[Via daily email devotional called The Daily Encourager. Received this one this morning and very relevant to my life and I'm sure relevant to so many others. It's nice to be reminded that He knows what He is doing up there and for us to trust in that always!]
This is absolutely perfect for where I am today...thank you for the encouragement!
ReplyDeletewoops! I didn't realize I'm on my brother-in-law's account! That was from Megan :)
ReplyDelete