Wednesday, April 27, 2011

exploring God's word

I was thinking, especially since this past weekend was Easter, about how God's planning works out in remarkable ways that mostly seems incomprehensible to us.  I sometimes strain to get deep and discuss everything in my head to try to comprehend the stories of Jesus and wish so badly I had a group of girls to get together with to discuss out loud instead! {I'm hoping for one to come along soon that meets after 5pm and can include a working girl!} Luckily I so happily discovered a discussion blog that I am loving reading through: jcblog - Exploring God's Word and Planting the Seeds of Life. "jc" stands for Juli Camarin and she has written about different stories and versus from the Bible, translating them in her own words and conveying how they speak to her. It's just what I was needing!

Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Laurie,
    Thank you for your kind words. I am glad you have found encouragement through what I have written, thank you for sharing my site with your followers. This post of yours really blessed me this afternoon! God bless you richly as you seek Him!
    Juli Camarin

    ReplyDelete