Friday, November 11, 2011

winter white jeans?

Last Saturday night, a woman was out wearing white jeans--and before I could even notice myself, one of Wesley's friends was already leaning in towards me asking what was she doing wearing white jeans in November. "I don't know much, but I know you can't do that.", was his exact words! Apparently, the woman had gotten the memo that white jeans are suddenly accepted as winter wear. 

My memo came in the form of The Zoe Report {sometimes it annoys me to get these things coming to my email everyday, but I can't bring myself to unsubscribe either}.

I forwarded the email that was telling me to "grab your light-wash summer styles" and pair with a crew neck sweater, cardigan or faux fur jacket to the wife of Wesley's friend who called out the women in white jeans just a few nights ago... She quickly replied that it just did not feel right to her!


Then today, I was out running an errand when I saw a girl around my age who had on white skinny jeans, a lightweight sweater and ballet flats. Her look alone {no Zoe Report needed} could of had me thinking I should be trying to pull off my white skinny jeans too. I mean, I have plenty of white coats, so why have white jeans been so off limits?

I can mostly see white jeans working during winter mixed with black.


 1. Alice+Olivia poncho, 2. Old Navy Rock Star jeggings,3. Tory Burch Revas

I have most of these items already in my closet, so I'll have to try putting it together and seeing how I feel about it then.

This look also comes off as a good wintry way to wear white jeans... And an over-sized poncho is a must with or without white jeans!

1 comment: