Wednesday, February 29, 2012

colored jeans

Colored jeans are all over the place right now and at first I wasn't so sure how I felt about the bold statement they make. This picture above {that I found here} pretty much had my mind settled though. It not only makes me want some turquoise jeans, it makes me want teal pumps too!

But when I started looking at all the options out there, it was hard to make a decision on just one color.
Luckily, when I was browsing here last week, I wasn't in a hurry to make that decision, and then I ended up stumbling upon a light pink pair of J Brands at UAL while I was in New Orleans this past weekend . If you've ever been to a UAL store, you know that they have awesome prices on high end designer brands - so I paid around $55 for them! They had so much great stuff so I left with my hands full and when I was about to leave Isla Fischer {the wild red-head in Wedding Crashers and wife to Sasha Baron Cohen} was standing right beside me in the store - turns out she is there filming a movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment