Saturday, February 18, 2012

new blog title!


Laurie's Felicity
I'm so excited about my new blog title! It took me forever to decide on a name, but I knew eventually one that I really really liked would pop into my head and I would know it was the one, so instead of settling on something I kind of liked, I waited for a while before the change could finally happen!  I just finished the final touches - like designing the title image. I'm sure most aren't aware what "felicity" even means. I sure didn't know until I randomly came across the meaning, which is exactly what this outlet is - a source of happiness, where I enjoy sharing all the things that make me happy.


The Reason for the Change
For a long time my blog has been mostly about what I like and has had nothing to do with Wesley. Even though he is my other half, this blog wasn't ever really about him. And because his name was in the title, I held back on posting a lot of the time because I didn't want it to be all about me and my point-of-view. But since I'm the one writing, it's always my point-of-view and this has really turned into something geared towards girls - and he has asked on many occasions why his name was in the title... So, finally I decided I had to make a change and now I'm really excited about being able to go full stride into the direction that delights me most about blogging!


What to Expect
The most fun things to share on a blog, whether you are writing your own or reading others', is a peak inside the life of someone else. For me, it's fun to see raw documentation of regular day in the life happenings. So, I hope to continue to share great finds, what I'm liking lately, anything fun and new I discover, where we're going and what we're doing. So stop by often!

No comments:

Post a Comment