Wednesday, February 8, 2012

dorothy + rebecca minkoff

I'm never complaining when flipping the calender to February. January is usually the coldest and dreariest month of the year, and then there's that feeling after the holidays are over.  This year it didn't seem as cold and dreary though. The sun has been out and most days the weather has my mind tricked into thinking that it could be March instead of January. The only time it truly felt like mid-January was when I traveled North to Oxford for Dorothy's bachelorette party the other weekend. I got a good dose of the usual January weather - but luckily also a fun weekend with college friends.
 




Dorothy's getting married in a few weeks in New Orleans and I cannot wait! I wonder what the weather will be like...
I have a new found liking for Rebecca Minkoff. I love her bags and was carrying a gold shoulder bag the weekend I was in Oxford. The thing I love most about that kind is that the chain strap doubles, singles or can be tucked away for the clutch look. And most of the bags either have a little fringe or some studding. The one I got has both. I decided on the gold because it's basically a neutral that can go with most anything and work year round.


I've now started to notice her bags on celebs.
 

And for the first time ever, I noticed Rebecca Minkoff in a TJ Maxx this week while taking a lunch break.

They also had Rebecca Minkoff wallets and a cosmetic case that I had actually seen online and had almost gotten for full price. The best part is that I equally needed a little pouch to go in my purse to house all the things that get lost at the bottom - and the cosmetic case came with one inside it that is the perfect size to fit everything.

1 comment:

  1. I recently discovered Rebecca's bags too, and I'm in lust!

    ReplyDelete