Mint green has been heavily put on the map lately and has turned into a must-have for spring and summer. I hardly own anything green myself and whenever St. Patrick's Day comes around I can barely find one green thing to put on my body, but mint green is one shade of green I will be putting in my closet.
1. Nine West mini shoulder bag {Friends & Family Event's 20% off going on now} 2. Mod Cloth's Mint to Be lightweight summer scarf 3. Essie's Mint Candy Apple 4. Sprout watch 5. Kendra Scott Sam Necklace in Chalcedony {15% off green jewelry now!} 6. Asos top & skirt 7.KG by Kurt Geiger platform sandal
If you are in the position to splurge big time, this Chole Madeleine Tote in mint green is pretty amazing.
If I decide to splurge on some mint green, it's definitely going to be the Kendra Scott Sam Necklace. Since it's 15% off I'm thinking of going for it.


No comments:
Post a Comment