Saturday, March 10, 2012

good morning!

Last Saturday Wesley slipped up and forgot to turn off his weekday alarm and I was woken up a little earlier than I anticipated, and then this morning it happened again - only he didn't just forget - it was for a tee-time. So, for the past two Saturdays I have been up early drinking some coffee, letting the sun pour inside while I do some pinning.

I was also checking my email this morning when I received the itinerary for our week-long vacation coming up. May seem a bit odd, but Wesley enjoys doing all the trip planning himself and surprising me with the final product, so he is the one who sent me the itinerary. This year we are headed to California and I've been pulling up all the links that he sent me and I cannot wait.

But I am dreading having to leave this little girl for a whole week. She's not even a year old yet! I am pretty obsessed and will miss her so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment