Lately I've noticed that my nude shoe collection is spiking. Approaching May, wearing black shoes just doesn't feel right to me for some weird reason so I decided that I needed to expand my shoe collection by adding more nude ones - they really go with everything and with more options I don't have to wear the same pair everyday. I think the weird reason is that my fall through winter wardrobe consisted of mainly black skirts, black tights and either black booties or my black Revas, so I associate black with cooler weather. Whatever the reason, I am on a nude-kicks kick right now. These are my favorites for weekdays above. I've added #1, #2, #3 and #5 to my own collection so I think I am now covered as far as nude shoes go.
Saturday, April 21, 2012
must have: nude shoes
Lately I've noticed that my nude shoe collection is spiking. Approaching May, wearing black shoes just doesn't feel right to me for some weird reason so I decided that I needed to expand my shoe collection by adding more nude ones - they really go with everything and with more options I don't have to wear the same pair everyday. I think the weird reason is that my fall through winter wardrobe consisted of mainly black skirts, black tights and either black booties or my black Revas, so I associate black with cooler weather. Whatever the reason, I am on a nude-kicks kick right now. These are my favorites for weekdays above. I've added #1, #2, #3 and #5 to my own collection so I think I am now covered as far as nude shoes go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment