Thursday, April 19, 2012

still hooked on pink


I can't get enough of this pretty azalea pink. I am dying for these Tibi pants but I'm not about to try and justify paying so much for a pair of pink pants. But I can't stop looking at them. I guess that's all I'll be able to do. Then there is the J Crew neon azalea skirt.

Why the heck does J Crew have to go and make these stand-out colored skirts wool? 


Don't they know I want to wear this stuff in the spring and summer. Not in the winter. Since they're wool, they are on sale right now - and then an extra 30 percent off. I also want to know why J Crew has to price their flats so high. I go to look for these flats below because I'm also dying for this exact outfit {to wear to work}.


Find them. On sale. But still $158. That's a little bit ridiculous for a J Crew flat. Am I wrong?
But I love them for wearing to work with pencil skirts. A pink pencil skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment