Friday, January 15, 2010

"My power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12:9

These pictures break my heart, but they are scenes that are actually happening as I go about my day. I'm holding on to the fact that God is powerfully using times of struggle to spread His Word. I have faith He began working through millions around the world when the 7.0 earthquake hit Haiti on Tuesday of this week. "'But Lord', Gideon asked, 'how can I save Isreal? My clan is the weakest in Manasseh, and I am the least in my family.'" Judges 6:15"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1
British search and rescue teamsLos Angeles County Fire Department urban fire and rescue team
Taiwan rescue teams
Our Lord said, "In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment