Strawberry frosting is almost always in our pantry. Strawberry cake or cupcakes topped with strawberry icing is personally one of my favorites and is always my choice birthday cake! Oddly enough, Wesley thoroughly enjoys a strawberry cake with strawberry icing as well. In fact, last time we were in the grocery, Wesley was the one to pick up the goods for no particular occasion.
Also oddly enough, chocolate doesn't faze either of us.... unless it's February and the Valentine chocolates with the strawberry frosting inside are in stock! I always have to get the assorted chocolates in the heart shaped boxes around this time of the year. I take a bite out of all of them to find the strawberry one {and I like the white cream ones too!}. Well, this gave me an idea...

I noticed my blog followers dropped from 4 to 3.... am I boring you?
ReplyDelete