Saturday, April 10, 2010

Exploring the Las Vegas Strip: Anniversary Trip



nyc 604
 




Brunch at Mon Ami Gabi at Hotel Paris

The view as we left the Bellagio after our anniversary dinner...{dinner was at 5:30 PM, same time of our wedding, and it was either that or 9PM when making reservations 1 month in advance.}
and the sun was setting fast...
Good morning, Las Vegas
Because of the time change we were waking up at 6:30/7ish since it felt like 9AM to us. Very unusual for a vacation, but it was a plus for getting more sightseeing in.
nyc 751


The hotel we stayed at was the newest one there, Aria.

I took these on the bridge going over the strip just as the sun was setting.

Wesley and I ate at The Capital Grille in NYC and loved it. Spotted it here too.

 
I loved the Venetian Hotel & Casino, themed like you were walking the streets of Italy.







 










We had so much fun in Las Vegas. Great experience celebrating one year of marriage!

3 comments:

  1. Love all of the pics!!! Now look at my touchdown post

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have taken some pictures of yalls trip!!!
    :) Love them all! Can't wait to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed looking at all of your pics! My husband and I are going to Vegas (my first time) in two weeks and staying at the Bellagio. So excited :) It's a work trip for him but I'm tagging along.

    ReplyDelete