Tuesday, February 1, 2011


I'm craving the beach big time. And it doesn't even have to be Mexico. Just a nice little relaxing weekend getaway to a cute, quaint beach town is just what the doctor ordered. All I need is waves outside my window and french doors opening to a bedroom porch to drink my coffee on and listen...

Maybe too much time spent inside the house and out of the cold weather has me thinking random thoughts, but I love Haviland's "Laque de Chine" and reminds me of the Tory orange. If I was a risk-taker, I may have chosen this one for myself... I love this bright orange.


The Haviland pattern I chose looks a little boring compared to the Tory orange. But by replacing the salad plate with the Arch pattern beside it, placing with a ruffle charger and these bargain cup and saucers, I guess it's not so boring after all.


Now, I'm reminded of a much needed hunt for a china cabinet, but I may need a vacation more!

No comments:

Post a Comment