Tuesday, November 2, 2010

a few favorites

1. Mondo. How can you not love him. He made me cry, laugh and want to be more creative. And he is my favorite reason why not to judge a book by the cover. Missed Project Runway this season? Catch the re-runs ASAP! This was the best one yet.

P.S. I've been here! {Mood} 
2. coffee shops. or bookstores with coffee shops.

3. AT&T Park in San Francisco. This year's World Series games in San Fran had me aching to go there after already having the desire to go! I hear it's one of the best places on earth to watch a baseball game. I'm putting this on my to-do list!

4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows is on the big screen this month!!! I can't believe it's been over 3 years since I read the book when it first hit bookstores. I know this movie will be one of the best just as the book was! And look at little Hermione all grown up in the December 2010 issue of Marie Claire.5. Red-headed Samantha over at Could I Have That makes me want to make Hot Toddies stat. Wonder if it will bring Ole Miss any luck if I do!

6. cashmere sweaters. striped tops. {or the combo!}

7. Kelly's Fashion Finder

8. Tory's blog 9. Erica's blog
10. Gap's glitter ballet flats {or the black glitter Toms that I found out exist but have yet to lay eyes on!}

11. Natasha Bedingfield's "Strip Me". Listen here!

12. The tan and white pattern below from Calypso was featured on this blog and the fact that I picked out three pillows in that pattern {but in black and white} at the first of the year for our den... I think this means that I've actually got good design taste?!
[if you liked this, check out a few great things.]

No comments:

Post a Comment