Wesley and I had a conversation about whether or not I was a "
Converse wearing girl" or not. I brought it up because I was beginning to be drawn in, especially when I saw this more preppy look, a little mixing of
J. Crew and Converse, on
Seleta:

I've just never seen them as fashionable in a non-grungy way until now. And these days, for me it's all about comfortable fashion-and these things are just that. I love Whitney Port's style for the most part, but her look below at
Coachella is borderline the grunge look I would not likely attempt.

The look on Kirsten Dunst is spot on. I decided I was going to make a Converse purchase by the end of our conversation and after doing a little research via celeb pics, KD is more my speed.

I have since tried on a peach pair and a pink pair. I left empty handed and remained undecided on whether or not they are me. In the mean time, I'll be searching the internet {I've found
these and
snowflakes and
plaid}. I guess I technically have all summer to decide. They wouldn't get much use in this Mississippi heat.
No comments:
Post a Comment