First stop was lunch in Wesley's hometown to visit with his parents and younger sister.
After a few errands and a wedding cake shaved ice {the best I've ever had anywhere}, we were headed to Nashville following Wesley's mom's napkin directions that she assured us were better than any directions we could find via mapquest.com!
After a few errands and a wedding cake shaved ice {the best I've ever had anywhere}, we were headed to Nashville following Wesley's mom's napkin directions that she assured us were better than any directions we could find via mapquest.com!
Entering North CarolinaBlack Cat Burrito they hand out toys.
On the way home the morning afterMAY became MAL we stopped through Knoxville, TN

And we had to stop in Birmingham for a second round of The Cheesecake Factory. I cannot pass up any opportunity for their food - the avocado egg rolls and the banana cream cheesecake are my favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment