Wesley actually started his weekend early Friday afternoon to play a round of golf. I stopped by my parents house, and then went home to meet Wesley and we then rushed to meet these two for dinner at a new restaurant in town:

Luckily, they didn't get tired of us and still wanted us to spend Saturday afternoon with them out at the lake.

We spent some time out on the boat, but mainly the girls were laying out while the boys watched the World Cup.

And then it was approaching evening and it was still smoldering, so we called our outside activities a wrap and parted ways to cook out at our own homes in our PJs.
**********************
We made it to early church for the first time since our church started back at two services {which, early church isn't all that early; 9:30 is actually very doable!}. And we may never go back to the second service again. The whole day was awaiting us when we got out! Wesley went out to the golf course after brunch and I eventually made it to the pool. When I couldn't take the heat any longer, I went on the hunt for some shorts. I have been searching high and low for some comfortable, preferably discounted, white shorts. I found two winners but in gray and navy {no white available} at Anthropologie. They met my criteria of comfortable x 100. After trying on, I eyed the Anthropologie decor and pretended like I could get it for our house.


No comments:
Post a Comment