Tuesday, November 23, 2010

mix and match

When I got married and was registering for wedding china, I decided that I wanted to mix and match my china. I was loving the Haviland options and ended up with the Clair de Lune dinner plates with the Clair de Lune Arches salad and dessert plates.  I wanted to branch out even further by going a whole other route with the cup and saucers so I didn't even register for them in the Haviland at all. No other patterns ended up catching my eye though, so I skipped registering for any. I had almost decided that I couldn't even see myself ever serving guests with cup and saucers when I came across a couple of the cup and saucers shown above for only $3 for the pair. They only had 3 sets, but when I went back a week later they had re-stocked and I ended up with 12 cup and saucers for $38. Now, I won't feel a big loss if I never actually use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment