I've been hooked on Chic-fil-a. It's suddenly colder than I can ever remember it getting, and I'm off getting a milkshake on most days. I'm also enjoying their lemonade and chicken more than ever, but it's the peppermint-chocolate combination of the seasonal milkshake I can't get enough of, and lucky for me, they are still serving it as of yesterday. {And these are actual photos from my car window as I wait patiently in the drive-thru line for my milkshake.}I've also been frequenting a local bagel shop / bakery, Beagle Bagel. One of my favorites is their chicken salad on a honey wheat bagel. When I was there one day last week, I saw a little piece of heaven when I was checking out. A chocolate cupcake with peppermint icing.
Besides splurging on sweets, I meant to hit some after Christmas sales, but only made one stop where I found Vietri Snowflake plates for 50% off. They were considered Christmas decor, which is why they were on sale, but I think they can work as Winter decor too.
Hope you're finding a way to stay warm!

No comments:
Post a Comment