Thursday, March 3, 2011

gift tag


I just entered a giveaway to receive a $75 gift certificate to Tiny Prints. To enter, I went over to their web site and chose my favorite product...from stationary to business cards, they have some cute and creative stuff. But this gift tag was definitely my fav. Am I over doing it on liking such strong yet simple prints....the stripes, polka dots, zig zag? I can't help it! Simplicity is much more appealing to the eye. And it's not just the simple text and stripes that had me choosing this particular product- some quick and easy gift tag stickers is just what I need with baby showers and wedding parties galore! Hope I win!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laurie! I just saw your comments on my blog, and I'm so glad you found me! I've been reading through your blog and absolutely LOVE it!! Teddy is a Maltipoo (half Maltese and half tea-cup poodle), and he's just a little over a year old. If you're looking to get a dog you should definitely look into getting one like him! :) I know I'm a bit partial, but I wasn't much of a dog person before, and now I love him like a real child!! haha We got him at a little farm called Cornerstone Family Farms that is a Christian family who takes in orphans from all over the world who have disabilities or birth defects, and they raise these puppies to give them something to love on. They fly the puppy to you and it was REALLY reasonable (I want to say Teddy was around $500 for everything...flight, shots, kennel, ect.), but all of the others we had looked at were around $2500 for his color (apricot). I hope this helps!! So sorry I've written a novel on your blog, but I just wasn't sure if you'd be able to find mine again :) Here is the link to the farm www.cornerstonefarms.net Thanks for stopping my blog again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! Your comment made me laugh...the awkward stage was actually my fault! I took him to the groomer, and because his little curls started dreading together I told them to just go ahead and cut him down all the way. It was TERRIBLE, but if you're good about brushing them when you blow dry their hair after a bath you won't have any problems. He was the easiest dog as far as potty training and chewing up things went, but I know all dogs are different. Apparently the poodles are really smart, and so he catches on quickly. I hope that helps!! Let me know what you end up getting! :)

    ReplyDelete