Friday, August 12, 2011


Did I mention Bentley was 126 lbs to her 7 lbs? When we took Carlisle to her first vet appointment almost five weeks ago Bentley was due for his yearly check-up the same week, and while I already knew he was stronger than me, he officially had quite a few lbs on me. Luckily, Carlisle has doubled her weight since then and now weighs in at 14 lbs {she's not a chubby puppy- she's right on track!}. And a part of me hopes she stays smaller, but on the other hand it'd be great if they were closer in size. She loves him, but unfortunately for now it's unrequited love! 
[They've done some damage to our back door, but I've accepted that's just part of it!]
You never really realize how much they've grown until you look back.

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable duo you have there! Bentley and Carlisle look like great company! :)

    <3 kris&kel
    www.krisandkel.com

    ReplyDelete