The last weekend before Christmas, we traveled to Tupelo for our friends', Maggie and Adam's wedding. It was definitely one of the most fun weddings I've attended and I was obviously having too much of a good time talking to college friends and dancing to the band since the only pictures I was left with afterwards were these iPhone pictures of Maggie and her family on stage {which I think is cute because even her grandmother is on stage with her!} ...and then the picture Wesley had of me on his phone.
Christmas weekend we spent time with my family and then traveled to see Wesley's family ....and Carlisle came along on the four hour drive. I think she enjoyed her time at the Stocktons.
I don't know why Wesley is looking all ticked-off when that cute little head is peeping up beside him, and anyways, doesn't he know taking family photos in the car is normal?!
We had such a great Christmas this year - We are really so blessed to have two loving families to share this time with! I met even more of Wesley's extended family for the first time this year and I wish we could've spent more time with everyone. He has a hilariously blunt, yet kind great aunt named Sue Alice who I was loving!
We barely had time to get settled back home before we headed out to Nashville. I will never get sick of going to Nashville and even though it was our first time for 2011, we were there three times in 2010 and it feels like my second home. Having lots of great friends that live there helps make it feel like home.
Wesley's main agenda was the football game, while I was there to have fun with friends and just enjoy Nashville.
I really should start back taking pictures with a regular camera at some point, but for now I am consistent with grabbing my phone instead.
Hope you found yourself with friends and family this holiday season!

No comments:
Post a Comment