I have been gravitating towards mercury glass lately and I was in a local boutique when I saw some mercury glass candles. They were Voluspa candles and smelled amazing so I had to have one. I have also found some mercury glass candle sticks on Amazon that I want. You can buy anything on Amazon now so I spend way to much time shopping on there.
So, I am still having the hardest time making my mind up on the Tory Burch earrings. I would have just moved on by now but I have credit to spend at Tory Burch. I have started wondering if I should not get earrings and put the credit towards something else. But, in the mean time I saw some small simple gold earrings at Kate Spade during a sales event and got them for $19. I wear a lot of gold jewelry so I have been wearing these everyday since I got them.
No comments:
Post a Comment