This winter I had a lot of fun mixing unexpected colors. I would have normally just stuck to basic black, brown, gray, but I suddenly decided to get brave and buy orange pants, purple pants, a kelly green pencil skirt and a rose pink pencil skirt.
I also fell in love with J. Crew's Blythe silk blouse and got just about every color - neon pink, electric blue, red and lilac. My favorite combinations have been pink paired with a kelly green skirt, and electric blue paired with green. I have also tried the lilac blouse paired with dark purple pants and also really liked the lilac paired with my bright rose pink pencil skirt. I have been mixing unexpected colors for the past five months. But, now I'm ready to try something new and I've decided that it's going to be mixing unexpected patterns.
These images are from my pinterest page where they can be linked back to the original photo.




No comments:
Post a Comment