Sunday, December 7, 2014

4th of July in Charleston - 2014

Our trip to Charleston was a quick 2-nighter. We had both never been before but I have heard so much about it from other people that I almost felt like I had.
We stayed at a good spot called the Vendue Inn. It was a great location and the rooftop was a perfect way to watch the July 4th fireworks.

 We walked around for a good part of the first day. We stopped for some great oysters and bloody mary's along the way. 






 




The next day was filled with more touristy walks and stops for great food and drinks. Charleston was a lot smaller than I thought and we never really had to take a cab. The only exception was when we were late for our dinner reservation and it was the quickest cab ride of my life!
 



My favorite spots were 82 Queen for dinner and brunch a Poogan's Porch. I would have to say those two are definitely a must when visiting Charleston.



Super quick trip, but I'm glad we finally got a taste of Charleston for ourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment