Win or lose, there is still nothing like a game day in Oxford. 
It worked out that Wesley woke up Saturday morning at 6:30 for an 8 AM tee time and I did the same only to get on the road towards Oxford by 8:30. Wendy and I made it to Oxford in our parking spot by 10:50 and to the Rebel Club by 11:00.
Kick off was at 11:20 and around the end of 2nd quarter we had enough of the game being played and headed to the square for some shopping and City Grocery porch time. Just as the game was ending, we went to the Grove to visit with friends and family.
My brother and I
Wendy, Margie's mom and I
I'm already plotting my next Oxford game day getaway. Even if it's just for the day. There really is nothing like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment