One of these platters would be great just sitting on a coffee table for display.
Color is in. But we all know that by now. It's been popular to mix bright colors in as accents but now you can get a little crazy with it and mix about any colors in one look.
J. Crew's Fall line is majorly inspiring me to mix things up.
Did you know that in addition to the infamous bulky gold watches, Michael Kors has introduced a full jewelry line... I love piling on gold jewelry, so I love all his ad looks showing off the new line. I like that nude sweater too...
I never did run across a lot of gray though when I wanted it last year and then one day last week I was freezing at work...cold enough that I ran to go grab a cardigan on my lunch break. {That sounds a little extreme every time I say it. I'm telling you, it was freezing!} The clearance rack at TJ Maxx did not let me down and in fact I came across a slew of different light gray sweaters- all Vivienne Tam, all $9.99, all extremely comfy.
This is a lot of miscellany for one post, but I'm going to keep it going.
I've been hanging with my new bud Carlisle a lot.
She's getting bigger every week.
I saw a really cute and colorful zig-zag towel on Luella&June and the brand was Roxy. Remember Roxy? I haven't thought about Roxy in forever. But when I saw that towel I figured things may have evolved over at Roxy. I didn't find the towel I liked, or maybe I didn't look good enough; however, I found these cute totes.
I would for sure use that to tote books if I was still a student. I can't make up my mind it I would monogram or leave as is.
I feel like summer is coming to a close. I kinda blame magazines. They're always a season ahead and I kinda hate that. We still have the whole month of August but I guess that's the home stretch.
Lastly, go read this blog post as it is pretty inspiring. And this story alone is inspiring and is the one the post refers to at the beginning.






No comments:
Post a Comment