Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring Fever

It seems like for the past month I have been picking up either beach cover-ups or one-shoulder tops everywhere I go. I first started my collection when I ordered these pleated one-shoulder tops and the pink, floral, and watercolor patterned flowy tops from ASOS.
I love light and flowy tops in the spring and summer. They are versatile since they can be thrown on with shorts,  skinny jeans, or even my white skirt I found last summer. Can even belt at the waist to switch up the look of the same top. And most importantly, these tops, especially the one-shoulders, keep me cool when it gets unbearably hot.
I'm planning to wear the white ones with my new light pink J Brand skinny jeans I picked up at UAL.

I've since added to my collection a leopard cover-up, and two dresses, one a great blue and white beachy print and the other a bright fuchsia with a bright orange tie for the waist.

No comments:

Post a Comment