Saturday, December 22, 2012

favorite Christmas songs

The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas to you) {1961 version} - Nat King Cole

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas - Burl Ives

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas - Bing Crosby

Silver Bells- Bing Crosby

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Michael Buble

Sleigh Ride - Cincinnati Pops Orchestra

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee

Carol of the Bells - Mormon Tabernacle Choir

O Holy Night - Susan Boyle

I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day - Casting Crowns

You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch - Sixpence None The Richer

Christmas Canon - Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Silent Night - Amy Grant

The Christmas Waltz - The Carpenters

The Night Before Christmas - Brandon Heath

All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Andy Williams

Who am I kidding, the list could go on forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment