Sunday, August 18, 2013
pretty things
I love everything going on in this picture above. A long time ago I pinned the monogrammed "D" pillow and found this picture with it. The pillow is Luxury Monograms (luxurymonograms.com). I also love the gold sunburst mirror. I found a Martha Stewart Living one at Home Deport for under $40 that I think I may have to go back and get. I believe the black and white rug is Ikea.
This is another one of my favorite images that I have pinned. Everything about this room is cozy and clean to me and I want to jump into this photo and live here! Ironically it also shows some gorgeous monogramming. I also spy a J Crew panama hat that I own myself and am slightly obsessed with. The Audubon bird prints are what make the room in my opinion. Someone I follow on instagram (saramuellerdesigns.com) recently posted that she came across two Audubon prints at Homegoods.
Clutches like these K.slademade (www.kslademade.com) ones above are becoming more popular. A lot of people are loving Clare Vivier's which I love too, but I like the tassel on the K.slademade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment