Sunday, November 22, 2009

State vs. Alabama

Last weekend Wesley and I went to Starkville for the State vs. Alabama game. We picked up one of Wesley's good friends living in Louisville on our way and headed to the Grill for lunch and to watch Ole Miss beat Tennessee. I was glad State's game was another night game so we could catch the Ole Miss game on TV and eat some of the best cheese sticks around! Wesley thinks it is ridiculous for me to clap or cheer for Ole Miss at a bar in Starkville, but I do it anyways and this man actually leaned over to me at one point and said, "You're the only one clapping in here, little lady".

After the Grill we went to meet some friends in "The Junction" who were there from Nashville. We ended up having a good time even though the bulldogs lost. We headed back to Madison when the game ended, but stopped back by Louisville to drop Chase off and got to spend time with his precious little girl, Harper. I was sad that she was too sleepy to leave her Mommy and let me hold her but she was still fun and adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment